cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tyealia
Paper Tape
Views: 236
Message 11 of 13

Re: Lenovo l340 Trying to get 2 monitors connected, lack of ports lack of support

Again this answers nothing, the tech specs say it supports hdmi correct i see an hdmi then it says it supports dual display...well that does not really say anything te laptop has a display and the external monitor is a display, that can be considered dual display...not really helpful in any way reading that

Tyealia
Paper Tape
Views: 202
Message 12 of 13

Re: Lenovo l340 Trying to get 2 monitors connected, lack of ports lack of support

Its a usb c with only data transfer functionality no video out, which is a huge punch in the gut since they give us so little ports.

The helpteam guy that posted the 2 hdmis needs to delete that posts to not confuse people, an hadmi splitter will not work for this situation it will only mirror the screen of the other monitor unless you put both monitors to one side of the laptop, set to max resolution in width and use them side by side, which is a very ugly workaround.

After trying 3 products and having two not work I finally found a usb 3.1 to hdmi unit that works no lag no issues I now have 2 screens on either side of my laptop after 2 months of hell.

I never put up affiliate links but these guys desserve it...https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BPEV1XK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

goodluck my fellow l340 brothers O_O;

meowmeow666
What's DOS?
Views: 179
Message 13 of 13

Thank you... this just saved me hours of research and no kudos to the support rep who has no idea wth they're talking about...

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors