Did you mean: 
Aurelieh
Paper Tape
Views: 3,705
Message 1 of 5

Locked out of Lenovo flex 10- I need help to reset factory settings please

Hi everyone. 

I am desperate, 

i bought a Lenovo idea flex 10 second hand back in 2013 and I have been absolutely happy with it. 

I did something really stupid though, I have lost access to all my emails from back then ( was hacked by an ex boyfriend) and when I reset my passwords, 

i actually fortgot to note them and when my smartphone fell and I broke the screen I lost all access. 

Now I badly need to reset my computer cause I need Internet for my job - I am a teacher online and I am in full on panic mode right now. 

I have accessed bios thanks to someone here but I don't know what to do from there on. 

Please help! Thank you ! 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 3,691
Message 2 of 5

Re: Locked out of Lenovo flex 10- I need help to reset factory settings please

Sorry to hear of your problems.

Are you looking to access the computer by circumventing the passwords or are you looking to restore the computer to its original condition like when you first received it?

If it is a password related problem, discussion related to by-passing passwords is not permitted by forum rules due to the ease in which laptops can be stolen.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Aurelieh
Paper Tape
Views: 3,685
Message 3 of 5

Helllo, 

no i am Not looking To by-pass the password, i want To restore but i dont Know How. 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 3,672
Message 4 of 5

With the computer shut down, press and hold the Fn and F1 keys together while turning the computer On.  I'm not an owner of your model, but then the computer powers up you should be presented with a menu from which you can do the restoration.  Keep in mind that the restoration will erase your hard drive before the operating system is re-installed so any personal data or programs you installed will be erased.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,889
Message 5 of 5
Moved:

Ideapad 100s - Password lock out

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors