Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jycmont
Paper Tape
Views: 4,196
Message 1 of 4

Memory Upgrade on Flex 3 1130

Hi, I have a Flex 3 1130  Model 80LY0009US, with only 32GB eMMC memory.

It is fast running out of memory space and has a W10 pending upgrade that it can not do.

Is it possible to fit a 2.5" 7mm SSD, a la Crucial BX200 240GB. Crucial say that it is, but I am unsure.

can anyone advise and if possible give me some advise?

regards to all forum members

jycmont 

Guru
Views: 4,179
Message 2 of 4

Re: Memory Upgrade on Flex 3 1130

Lenovo's PSREF lists a eMMC storage, which isn't the Crucial one you're linking me too. You should open your comptuer to see if your computer fits an eMMC or a 2.5 internal, but I'm thinking an 11 inch form factor would only fit eMMC. 

Here's Lenovo's training video that'll help: https://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/showcase?sid=663&key=TGVuZw==

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

jycmont
Paper Tape
Views: 4,167
Message 3 of 4

Many thanks EricX for your very informative reply.
regards
jycmont
mrhyde0817
What's DOS?
Views: 3,780
Message 4 of 4

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors