cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnny-Ripper
Fanfold Paper
Views: 255
Message 1 of 1

My Lenovo Edge 15 Battery still has 90,7% of it's cycles but it won't turn on without the charger

My Lenovo Edge 15 Battery still has 90,7% of it's cycles but it won't turn on without the charger and I think it is not chargging, from what I've read so far I believe it could be a blown up fuse, but before I try to fix that I wanna know if it could still be some software problem.

Info>

Battery Icon(onwin10) "87% available (plugged in, charging)" but it won't go up or down from 87%

If I unplug the charger the laptop shuts down

Battery indicater light>

When turned off and just plugged in it blinks twice in orage and then it keeps blinking in white

When turned on it stays lit white (wich happens when battery is at 100%)

When I tried to update the bios it gave me a error saying that it could not proced with less then 30% battery but I removed that variable I was able to update the bios, but nothing change.

I also made battery-energy.html file to find out what the problem could be but I still don't know what it is.

------------------------battery-energy.html all text------------------------------------------------------------------

part1.jpgpart2.jpgpart3.jpgpart4.jpgpart5.jpg

------------------------battery-energy.html all text------------------------------------------------------------------   If anyone knows what the proble might be I would really apreaciate the help, thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors