cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mohammed-TK4
Fanfold Paper
Views: 112
Message 1 of 3

My laptop turns off after I turn it on (NOT WORKING CORRECTLY)

Hi everyone... I have a problem with my laptop... when I turn on my laptop it runs at first and after a few seconds it's turned off and I try to turn it on again and it turns on for a few seconds and then goes off again... and I noticed the fan sound which was high... In the first I was playing a game and then my laptop became slow and the game began to hang and then the laptop turns off) (This happening sometimes and I turn the laptop on and it's work and everything is fine) But this time the laptop is work just for a few seconds and then turns off...I left the laptop for a while and I turned it on again and the windows worked for a minute and then turned off again ... Is there a solution?... Please help me to fix the problem... Thanks.

The laptop: Lenovo z51-70
Machine Type Model: 80K6004EAX
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm sorry if there are any written mistakes.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 74
Message 2 of 3

Re: My laptop turns off after I turn it on (NOT WORKING CORRECTLY)

Hi Mohammed-TK4!

Welcome to the community forums.

Could you perform troubleshooting by following the steps from this link: [https://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/troubleshoot/LPT000425?firstpdt=LPT000422?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m...

Just follow the troubleshooting steps until it will work. If still not working the troubleshooting steps will provide further information on how it can be repaired. 

Let us know if that works.

Regards,

Matt_lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Mohammed-TK4
Fanfold Paper
Views: 65
Message 3 of 3

It didn't work !

Hi...I followed the steps but nothing worked...What should I do?...Is there anything to do?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors