Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C_m_o
Paper Tape
Views: 564
Message 1 of 2

NO wifi after upgrading to Windows 10 fall creators update 1709

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 700-15ISK with Windows 10 installed and after each time Windows forces me to update to version 1709, the laptop no longer recognises any wireless networks and I cannot find any way of getting the wireless connection back. The wireless icon disappears, it is as if the laptop no longer realizes that it has wireless capability, and I only see the icon indicating that a wired connection is not connected. This has happened about five or six times by now!

I have tried restarting, turning airplane mode on and off, running the Network Troubleshooter (it doesn't find anything), checking the network adapter driver (it is always up to date already), and doing a network reset.

I am not a computer expert so I don't know what else to try. I just keep reverting to the previous version of Windows every time it updates, but I would like to know if this is an issue with the laptop or whether there is some other step that needs to be tried. And since I can't connect to the internet once the update installs, it's kind of hard to troubleshoot at that point. Thanks.

C_m_o
Paper Tape
Views: 389
Message 2 of 2

Re: NO wifi after upgrading to Windows 10 fall creators update 1709

Please, can anyone help with this issue? I'm at a loss and it's really problematic for my work...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors