Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAuser
Paper Tape
Views: 905
Message 1 of 4

Notifications on ideapad 510s

Does anyone know how to turn of the annoying periodic popout notifications about such things as the Lenovo Rewards program and other such non-essentials?  There was even one today related to Valentine's Day.

ZiadSoliman
Paper Tape
Views: 841
Message 2 of 4

Re: Notifications on ideapad 510s

You are on Windows 10 so go the settings then search for notifications in the search bar of settings then turn off the notification of each app you want to disable its notifications 

SAuser
Paper Tape
Views: 822
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the quick response. I had stumbled onto that location shortly after I posted the message, and since I didn't know which apps were activating the seemingly unrelated messages, I turned off the option that says "Get notifications from apps and other senders". I would want to receive notifications about program/driver/etc updates, but I found the notifications about mundane things like "Sign up for this month's Lenovo rewards" or ads for notebook accessories annoying. I hope the system will still post significant notifications.

Jyotikrishna
What's DOS?
Views: 337
Message 4 of 4

I have a problem with black screen in ideapad 510 how to solve without opening it i tried alt +ctrl+delete and ctrl+shift +Esc but it doesn't wotk ????

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors