Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doom6666
Fanfold Paper
Views: 994
Message 1 of 7

Only NOVO button menu

hello, I changed the power connector on the motherboard at my IdeaPad 100-15IBD. Unfortunately, after composing and turning on. Will appear for 2 seconds NOVO button menu and then the notebook restarts. This is going on all the time. Can you help me?

It seems to me like a problem with a button to access NOVO menu. Will it be a problem when I physically remove the button? Thanks

doom6666
Fanfold Paper
Views: 938
Message 2 of 7

Re: Only NOVO button menu

I'll get into the windows ... but the random reboot to the NOVO menu still persists

doom6666
Fanfold Paper
Views: 926
Message 3 of 7

the switch is removed .... the problem still the same

tsikouliko
What's DOS?
Views: 785
Message 4 of 7

did you find solution ?
Happend to me too

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 772
Message 5 of 7

Hi tsikouliko! 

Welcome to community forums. 

Does the issue always happen on your computer? Could you tell us the exact mode of the computer you are using? 

It seems to be an issue with the Boot Menu. You can boot the computer to its BIOS, check if the hard drive is still detected. If yes, Load Setup Defaults and reboot.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

tsikouliko
What's DOS?
Views: 769
Message 6 of 7

hi i have the same problem like above

after the dc jack replaced computer does random restarts and always with the novo boot menu.

sometimes it cycles after 5 secs for forever and sometimes i get in to windows and after 2-3 mins restarts and i see novo button menu again in my ideapad 100-15IBD
novo button looks like  works ok ...  iget 0v on transistor next to it when i press it
it hapens even without hdd attached  so its propably no hdd error
it even happens when i unplug everything except ram and lcd (wifi drd-pcb controler keyboard touchpad hdd . All unpluged)

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 763
Message 7 of 7

Is the computer is still under warranty? We highly suggest to contact our support team to setup a service for your computer. Here's the list of our support phone numbers (https://lnv.gy/2PiT5A0;

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors