01-16-2019 06:10 PM - edited 01-16-2019 06:38 PM
Hello. I just purchased a lenovo adapter for my laptop.
I cant be sure if its a fake or not. Can you help me find out please.
Why i think it may be a fake:
- The invoice doesnt include serial numbers or "lenovo" text, just says like "notebook adapter"
(might be an "importing thing", like not licensed distrubutor etc, not sure)
- Package also doesnt include any papers etc.
- The "o"s on "lenovo" logo on the back. (not sure about this)
- A typo -i guess- on the back "deLenovo"
Why i think it may be an original one:
- Front side logo seems right.
- Overall product quality seems identical with my old one. (Just bigger, because my old one was 20 3.25, this is 20 4.5?)
- I have 2 years warranty. (not sure should i trust tho)
- I found familiar ones with same back-side on ebay etc ( one example )
Can we confirm anything from the pictures? Thanks