Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RicoRuuci
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,318
Message 1 of 2

Please Help My Lenovo Ideapad 320-14IKB Graphics Driver Resolution

Please anyone give me help, i'm newbie here just looking for solution. if my post is in wrong place please teach me how to post..

my notebook is Lenovo Ideapad 320-14IKB, i have install all driver i have downloaded from pcsupport.lenovo, and my resolution is still 1366x768 and i cant get 1920x1080 resolution.. how to get full HD resolution.. please i need the solution..

i have try to install intel graphics driver 620, try to using windows update, try to other operating software like win7, win10 home, etc and still the same, i use dtd calc for change adwsetting at igdlh.inf file from graphic driver setup files, and so many time to reformat my notebook..

my friend have other version, Lenovo 310-14IKB and when he install the intel graphics driver 620, the resolution change to max 1920x1080 without any condition, when i install win7, i have no driver for touchpad too, and graphics driver still max at 1366x768.. i give my notebook information, device manager, my display intel hd graphics setting and nvidia setting.. i hope anyone can give me solution for problem i had... thanks before

my dxdiag information :
cap1.PNGcap2.PNG

my device manager information :

dm3.PNGdm2.PNGdm4.PNG
dm1.PNG

my display setting :

Untitled.pngigs.png

my review laptop from other sites :

Capture.PNG

Somee
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,289
Message 2 of 2

Re: Please Help My Lenovo Ideapad 320-14IKB Graphics Driver Resolution

nope, even i have same model but the max resolution is 1366x768 u cannot change it unless you change the display of ur device ,ur mistake n by ur friends model
Top Kudoed Authors