Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdougherty
What's DOS?
Views: 81
Message 1 of 2

Poor Lenovo Pen response with Flex 5

When I use the Lenovo pen to write on my screen, I am getting poor captures.  It seems that the screen is not sampling fast enough to capture my pen strokes.  It results in jagged writing, erroneous lines after I am done writing, etc.  Is there a setting I can manipulate to improve this?  I'm watching lots of folks with surface pro products that have no issues like this; is this simply a case of lower quality product?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 53
Message 2 of 2

Re: Poor Lenovo Pen response with Flex 5

Hi sdougherty,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Do you have a Lenovo Vantage software installed on your laptop? If yes, please try to run a system update to make sure that all the updated drivers and firmware are installed on your laptop. 

I would also suggest to install this registry keys for cursor speed and check if that will fix the issue. 

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors