Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karmanyaahm
Blue Screen Again
Views: 167
Message 1 of 3

Power Brick AC Plug Change

Screenshot_20190526-100829.pngCan I change the part of the power brick marked in the photo to either a cable or an adapter for a different country as I travel often? Is it easy to change it often or can it break? Also, is there an official cable for this? (I know that I could just use an extension cable but that is not a clean setup)

Thanks in advanced

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 127
Message 2 of 3

Re: Power Brick AC Plug Change

Hi karmanyaahm!

Welcome to the Community,

Using an adapter that will convert the current connection to a different one (Region Based) is fine. Normally, charger has a label where it states 100-240v, so using it in the country that has standard voltage between 100-240v is supported. The other thing would be the type of plug / socket they use.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

EH6
What's DOS?
Views: 74
Message 3 of 3

Re: Power Brick AC Plug Change

How can I remove the AC plug from power brick? So far have not been able to remove

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors