Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laurapenan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 577
Message 1 of 4

Problem Lenovo ideapad 700-15ISK small fonts

Please, I need your help...

Today I have bought a new Portatil Lenovo IDEAPAD. I usually work with Dreamweaver, but with my new PC is impossible. The font is too small. It happens with other programs. Does it have any solution?

I think that maybe is better returm my money. I have 15 days for try it.

Thank you

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 529
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problem Lenovo ideapad 700-15ISK small fonts

@laurapenan wrote:

The font is too small. It happens with other programs. Does it have any solution?

My 700-15ISK has a screen with a resolution of 1920x1080, and I too find that text is too small.  The simplest solution is to change the resolution of the Windows desktop to 1366x768, which will increase the size of all text, without any noticeable degradation in text quality.

On Windows 10, click "Start" > "Settings" > "System" > "Display" > "Advanced display settings".  Then change the resolution to the value desired.  Try 1366x768 initially, but if text is still too small you can try lower resolutions.  Click "Apply" to apply the change.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

MyatNyein
What's DOS?
Views: 363
Message 3 of 4

Problem Lenovo ideapad 720S-14ISK small fonts

I need help to larger font size on ideapad 720S-14IKB. At System / display / Change the size of text, apps, and other items / 150% (recommended) and Resolution /1920 x 1080 (recommended) selected. But the text size is too small. Really not comfortable to see. Does it have any solutions. There is don’t have advanced settings for change font size too.

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 346
Message 4 of 4

Re: Problem Lenovo ideapad 720S-14ISK small fonts

@MyatNyein wrote:

I need help to larger font size on ideapad 720S-14IKB. At System / display / Change the size of text, apps, and other items / 150% (recommended) and Resolution /1920 x 1080 (recommended) selected. But the text size is too small.

Just because 1920x1080 is the recommended resolution, that does not mean that you are compelled to use it.  You have complete authority to pick a different screen resolution if you wish.

On my 700-15ISK, I tried all of the built-in text sizes, on all of the screen resolutions that are 16/9 in ratio, for both Windows 10 and Windows 7 (the optimal settings for me vary between Windows 10 and Windows 7).  In the end, I decided that 1600x900 screen resolution gave me the best compromise for text size.

To judge readability of text, I set the screen resolution and text size as desired, and then right-clicked the "Start" icon (lower left corner).  This produces a pop-up menu.  For a lower screen resolution with a large text size, the pop-up menu actually extends off the top of the scrren.  I did not want that, so I picked the screen resolution and text size that gave me the biggest text possible but without the pop-up menu extending off the top of the screen.  Your optimal setting may be different from mine.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors