Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vsrk85
Paper Tape
Views: 1,782
Message 1 of 4

Product Key for Preinstalled MS Office.

Recently I purchased Ideapad 520 that has Pre Installed MS Office and not sure about the version. Initially it asked to activate in 6days. But after 6 days I am unable to create new files. Can any one say how to active MS office. Where can I get the product key and how much it costs.

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,768
Message 2 of 4

Re: Product Key for Preinstalled MS Office.

@vsrk85 wrote:

Recently I purchased Ideapad 520 that has Pre Installed MS Office ... Where can I get the product key and how much it costs.

My 700-15ISK came pre-installed with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.  But the version of Microsoft Office was only a trial version.  If I wanted to use it after the trial period ended, I would have to purchase a licence (an activation key).

I would guess that your version of Microsoft Office is the same -- a trial version.  If you want to use it after the end of the trial period, you will need to go to the Microsoft web site and purchase a licence.  That will provide you with an activation key.  

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

kavindra
Paper Tape
Views: 985
Message 3 of 4

Recently I purchased Ideapad 330S that has Pre Installed MS Office and not sure about the version. Initially it asked to activate in 6days. But after 6 days I am unable to create new files. Can any one say how to active MS office. Where can I get the product key and how much it costs.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 973
Message 4 of 4

Hi Kavindra!

Welcome to community forums,

How much did you pay for the MS Office? You may check this on your order details.

If it's just bundled without price, this is most likely a trial version as advised by CyberSimian. If this is the case, you will need to go to the Microsoft web site and purchase a licence.  That will provide you with an activation key.  

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors