Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hari333
Paper Tape
Views: 1,337
Message 1 of 4

Realtek audio for ideapad 110 15isk error

HI,

I bought lenovo ideapad 110-15isk 80ud. my problem is i want to install realtek audio drivers to setup 5.1 home theater. But ideapad has conexant hd audio drivers. After installing realtek audio drivers, control panel (programms & features) it shows realtek drivers are installed successfully. But they are not working.

I tried to uninstall conexant hd audio drivers through device manager and deleted the files present in the programm files and drivers folders. but after restarting the pc it is automatically installing the conexant hd audio drivers which configures stereo sound only.

pls help me how to install reltek audio drivers in my ideapad

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 1,316
Message 2 of 4

Re: Realtek audio for ideapad 110 15isk error

Hi  Hari333,

Installing the drivers for realtek will not work. The drivers only work when the corresponding hardware components are on the system. If you want to install a 5.1 home theater then you may need to install a usb sound card. 

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Hari333
Paper Tape
Views: 1,239
Message 3 of 4

Thank you.This is some what helpful. My 5.1 speakers has blue tooth functionality but it is playing stereo when connects via ideapad bluetooth. while connecting the mobile bluetooth speakers are able to play 5.1 sound
Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 1,230
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Do the speakers have a 5.1 mode emulation. You can use this as an option. 

Cheers

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors