cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eley99
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,647
Message 1 of 3

Recommended bios update lenovo ideapad but don't have touch screen do i install it??

Lenovo Campanion says have a recommended bios update for my lenovo ideapad 510-15ISK 

Model Name 80SR

Flash BIOS update - Flash from Operating System version for Lenovo ideapad 310/510 C 14/15ISK(with Touch/xiaoxin)

Version 0XCN37WW

Applicable OS Win7 & Win10(64-bit) 

Installation README

Updated Date: 2016-10-08
This package updates the basic input/output system (BIOS) on Lenovo ideapad 310/510 C 14/15ISK(with Touch/xiaoxin)

But don't have touch screen do i install it?

As it is a Recomended up date and it is not critical and I am a great believer in if it not broke dont fix it

As of yet this update is still pending!

But I also like to keep things up to date

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 1,580
Message 2 of 3

Re: Recommended bios update lenovo ideapad but don't have touch screen do i install it??

Hi Eley99,

I would recommend that you download the latest BIOS version from Support.Lenovo.com. As per checking a version 0XCN38WW was released on 1/16/2017. You can download the BIOS here.

Hope this would help.

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Eley99
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,549
Message 3 of 3

Re: Recommended bios update lenovo ideapad but don't have touch screen do i install it??

Hi  jamdy17

Thank you for your reply have now installed bios update all running fine Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors