Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dreamstar87
Fanfold Paper
Views: 323
Message 1 of 5

Resting two fingers on touchpad results in multiple clicks. lenovo flex 4 1470

every time i use word, or firefox, or anything. my track pad multiclicks when i use two figers. here is a example. when i am on firefox and want to open a new tab i click it ones and it multiclicks. i noticed that when i move my corser and click at the same time when hitting the tab button it open any tabs up from 3 to  5 tabs. its also the same thing with word. when i need to fix a sentence or somthing it highlights the whole page. i rolled back the drivers and knoticed that it works better , but the mouse is really slow. i reinstalled the update again and samething happens. what do i do?

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 312
Message 2 of 5

Re: Resting two fingers on touchpad results in multiple clicks. lenovo flex 4 1470

Have you have you tried adjusting the settings/sensitivity via the control panel app?

dreamstar87
Fanfold Paper
Views: 307
Message 3 of 5

Re: Resting two fingers on touchpad results in multiple clicks. lenovo flex 4 1470

No, how do i do that?

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 305
Message 4 of 5

Left-click on Start, and then type;  Mouse  amd select "Change your Mouse Settings" from the search results to open.   You may also have a quick launch icon for the touch pad settings in the lower right of your laptop screen where the sound icon etc. is displayed, but you may have to click on the inverted V to show hidden items.

From there you should see a tab for the Synaptic/Elan touchpad, and from there a button to change Settings.

Good luck,

dreamstar87
Fanfold Paper
Views: 296
Message 5 of 5

nope nothing, it did not help

Top Kudoed Authors