Did you mean: 
MoazOmar
Paper Tape
Views: 137
Message 1 of 2

Right click overworking and touch pad not work lenovo ideapad 700

Hello , 

I have aproblem in using my new laptop 

It was working correctly but in just one second while i was watching a movie i have noteced that 

All videos start working in mad way ! 

I realised that right click is work all the time although i haven't click on it ! 

I've tried to remove external mose and keyboard , using touch pad all these things have failed !.

Also touch screennot working at all , click on f6 anf fn+f6 it also not work

How can i fix that ?!

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 111
Message 2 of 2

Re: Right click overworking and touch pad not work lenovo ideapad 700

Hi MoazOmar,

Does the issue occur right after you restart your laptop? Please try to power drain the laptop just follow the steps below.

- Shut down the computer.
- Unplug the computer from the wall socket.
- If the battery is removable, Remove the battery and hold the Power button down for 15 seconds.
- If the battery is non-removable, while the computer is ON, hold the power button down and wait for the computer to shut down and still hold the power button down for another 15 seconds.
- Turn the computer ON and check.

In addition, try to access Safe Mode on your laptop and observe if you will encounter the same issue.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors