Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milara
Paper Tape
Views: 3,818
Message 1 of 10

Stylus for Lenovo Flex 2 15

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I got a Lenovo Flex 2 15 a while ago. Over these three months I've tried to find information wether this laptop supports a stylus to draw with to begin with, and which models would those be.

After searching in forums, sent pms to Lenovo support via Facebook and being utterly ignored, contacting support of styluses makers (Adonit for example) I always get the same copy pasted get X stylus for Ipad and X for *other lenovo models, like Yoga700, etc* which do not seem to list my model among them. Perhaps it is because of the year or because Lenovo Flex 2 is not being made anymore, which I noticed after getting it, sadly.

So I ask once again... perhaps this time someone will know! Does the Lenovo Flex 2 15 support Wacom or any other brand styluses to draw on the screen with? If so, which is the model I should go for?

Thank you again for any answer that you could provide.

Guru
Views: 3,784
Message 2 of 10

Re: Stylus for Lenovo Flex 2 15

It doesn't support Wacom digitizers, but you can get a capacitive stylus and that'll work.

Here's a good one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AUVS3HU/?tag=thewire06-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=WC20560

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Milara
Paper Tape
Views: 3,781
Message 3 of 10

Thank you so much for the answer. This helps me enormously.

Is there any specific tech I should keep on mind when looking at styluses? I'd like to try find a finetip instead of the wider one if possible.

Guru
Views: 3,778
Message 4 of 10

As long as its capacitive, it should work. I found this fine-point one, but there are tons of options out there: https://www.amazon.com/MEKO-Precision-Stylus-Bundle-Replaceable/dp/B00N1BRWLA/ref=br_lf_m_qo3g2d2wxc...

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Milara
Paper Tape
Views: 3,775
Message 5 of 10

Great. I will give these a try. Will update the thread with how it goes. Once again, thank you so much!

Guru
Views: 3,773
Message 6 of 10

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

Regards,
Eric Xu

Wofiira
What's DOS?
Views: 3,416
Message 7 of 10

hy! Which stylus is working for it? I would like to use it for drawing as well, but I don't want to buy it, until I know what pen I can use with it.
Dala
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,101
Message 8 of 10

Another poster said, on a different thread, that he tried a capacitive stylus, but it didn't work at all.
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Stylus-Pen-compatible-with-Lenovo-Flex-...

Has anyone found a stylus that will work with the Flex 2-15?

Dala
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,234
Message 9 of 10

Milara, how did it  go ?

Did you  find  a pen?

Zelda838
What's DOS?
Views: 164
Message 10 of 10

Why do I need to buy a special stylus when I can draw with my finger? Shouldn't anything work? Kind of a bummer I don't have a car right now!!!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors