Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LWill
Paper Tape
Views: 973
Message 1 of 1

Touch screen drivers for Flex 3 -1130 with Windows 7 32 bit

I downgraded a Flex 3-1130 from Windows 10 to Windows 7 32 bit. I was able to get all the devices working except the touch screen. It worked in Win10, but cant get it going in Win7. There are zero 32 bit Win7 drivers on the support page for this product, I had to get each and every device working by searching the internet, a tiresome task. In the device manager, there are no HID pointing devices to enable. I tried installing the touch pack for windows 7 from Microsoft, and it failed, and tells me that I need a computer with a touch screen. There are however (3) unknown devices in the device manager, all with the same hardware ID.... ACPI\808622C1 When I search google for the hardware ID above I get that this ID may be associated with Intel(R) Serial IO I2C ES Controller driver, however when I look that up, it seems the closest thing to that is the Intel® Processor I/O Controller Driver for Windows 7. When I install that, it does not do the trick. I also use the unhide feature in device manager, and there are no HID pointing devices. I dont think it is a BIOS issue, because the touch screen works in Windows 10. I also tried the intel driver update utility and some driver support software, nothing found it. Nor did windows update. I would appreciate any ideas how I can get this working.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors