cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qalaxydoq
Paper Tape
Views: 84
Message 1 of 4

Touchpad doesn't work and is no longer in the Device Manager (Ideapad FLEX 4-1570 Signature Edition)

First off, I am very sorry if this is the wrong forum! There are so many laptop forums so I am sorry if this is the wrong forum and if someone could point me to the right one, I'd really appreciate it!

Anyways, my touchpad doesn't work and does not appear in the Device Manager. It is like my touchpad no longer exists!

I should probably share some 'backstory'. My laptop used to be used to game on it, so I had disabled my touchpad so I wouldn't disturb my game when I brush past it. I disabled it through Device Manager.

I have a gaming desktop now so I decided to reset my laptop and use it primarily for school and travelling! However, the touchpad didn't work. I used F6 to enable/disable: nothing. Then, I went into Device Manager and looked and it did not appear (I had "Show Hidden Devices On".)

If it just needs a driver, I'd appreciate it if someone sent me the proper driver and gave me instructions on how to install it!

Here are some images:

Capture.PNG

(The faded “HID-compliant mouse” is my wireless mouse but on a different port - If I switch my USB Dongle to the other port the other one disables and that one enables heh)

Edit 19/06/19: My OS is Windows 10 (1803)! Let me know if I need to share anymore computer info!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 76
Message 2 of 4

Re: Touchpad doesn't work and is no longer in the Device Manager (Ideapad FLEX 4-1570 Signature Edit

Try this one:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/bryt06af.exe

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
qalaxydoq
Paper Tape
Views: 73
Message 3 of 4

Re: Touchpad doesn't work and is no longer in the Device Manager (Ideapad FLEX 4-1570 Signature Edit

Thank you very much! I will try this and if it works, I shall let you know / mark as 

qalaxydoq
Paper Tape
Views: 53
Message 4 of 4

I installed it, yet I have a code 24. Is there a solution to this?

Sorry for the bother!

Capture2.PNG

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors