Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StellaFreya
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 119
Message 1 of 3

Touchscreen Not Working

Hello!

I have a FLEX 6. It's running Windows 10. Strangely, it no longer processes touch despite being a touchscreen. It will convert to tablet mode. I have tried to resetting. This is rather sudden. I do not have my pen with me but I will try it with the pen later. Right now, it does not process my finger. EDIT: The pen works! The screen does not process my finger.

The laptop is clean as far as finger prints goes.

There has been no damage towards it.

I run panda antivirus.

Everything is up to date.

64 bit system

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 66
Message 2 of 3

Re: Touchscreen Not Working

Hello StellaFreya!

Use windows search and type Lenovo vantage, to run device diagnostics and necessary updates. If not installed in the computer, here's how: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht505081?Source=social_eservices&Medium=LITHIUM&Term=eSer.... Hopefully everything goes well. Hassen_Lenovo

Moderator comment: Link expanded for transparency.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

StellaFreya
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 45
Message 3 of 3

Re: Touchscreen Not Working

Lenovo Vantage has been ran and there are no updates for my computer. The Bridge and System Update also detected nothing for my  ideapad FLEX 6-14IKB.

I would like to point out that BIOS is up to date. BIOS: 7QCN38WW

There is no 'USB Touchscreen Controller' drive in my Device Manager at all.

I have HID touch screen compliant. It has been uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no effect.

This computer has been wiped twice in hopes of fixing the issue. No effect.

I did not have any problems until February or so. A windows update might be the cause. Windows Updates KB44 series.

Again, the touchscreen isn't really broken. The pen works. My finger is not being detected.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors