Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leblanc
What's DOS?
Views: 159
Message 1 of 3

UPDATE TO SSD IN IDEAPAD 330

Hello, I am about to buy this laptop

https://www.falabella.com.pe/falabella-pe/product/881465149/Ideapad-330-Intel-Core-i3-7020U-4GB-1TB-...

and I would like to know if you can install an SSD disk, apart from the HDD, and what type it is, SSD PCIE / M2 ?, or SSD Sata ?. I hope you can help me, thanks.

Guru
Views: 122
Message 2 of 3

Re: UPDATE TO SSD IN IDEAPAD 330

The 1TB HDD installed would be in the 2.5" SATA slot. There is still an M.2 PCIe slot available where you can add an extra storage drive.  You can also add Optane memory there.

ALSO: the SSDs in the M.2 slot uses a 2242 form factor, not the more common 2280 form factor. Below is a pic showing the differences.

m-2-2242-2260-2280.png

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Leblanc
What's DOS?
Views: 109
Message 3 of 3

Re: UPDATE TO SSD IN IDEAPAD 330

Okay, thank you very much for answering. Regards

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors