Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john1325
What's DOS?
Views: 225
Message 1 of 3

Unable to create recovery U S B on idea pad 320s 140

Have just purchased the above Laptop and i have been trying to create a recovery U S B ,the process runs from the option screen the process runs I identify the drive I wish to download to ,the process runs for a couple of minutes and then gives a message    Cannot Continue with this process .I have tried to three different U S B two of them new.   Am I right in saying that this laptop has a recovery partition with recovery option  Any help would be appreciated

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 210
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to create recovery U S B on idea pad 320s 140

I am assuming your are using Windows 10..but at what point when creating a Windows 10 Recovery Drive (see screenshots in link below) is the process failing?

How to: Create a Recovery Drive for reinstalling Windows 10
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10/how-to-create-a-recovery-drive-for-rein...

Cheers,

john1325
What's DOS?
Views: 160
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to create recovery U S B on idea pad 320s 140

Thanks for the reply recovery procedure runs to the point where the screen states  Creating recovery Drive after about two minutes a msg states unable to create drive   no error code is shown  I have tried to run it threetimes with different u s b to no avail  I had the same problem last year with   a H P Stream H P could not sort it in and had to provide a U S B recovery drive 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors