Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sambeirut
Paper Tape
Views: 11,469
Message 1 of 15

Video card: Mathematical Operations Test failed!!!

URGENT

Hi Guys,

I've jout bought Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 500-15ISK, and I got th below failed;

The screen went mostly blank (black) and i got an error popping out of the side of the screen saying there's an error on the graphics card. the screen sorted itself out and i continued working. This has happened a few times now.

Now Lenovo Solution center, hardware scan, I found that Mathematical Operations Test as follows;

Result Code: WVC007002-RL8WRM

Device: Intel HD Graphcs 520

Please help me in this issue.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 11,339
Message 2 of 15

Re: Video card: Mathematical Operations Test failed!!!

Hello sambeirut, welcome to the community,

I believe you may be receiving a false negative.  Could you ensure that you have the latest version of the Lenovo Solution Centre installed and also the latest Intel graphics driver for your system.

Service Tip;

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/HT105222

Lenovo Solution Center download;

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/lenovodiagnosticsolutions/downloads

IdeaPad 500 - 15ISK support site;

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/500-Series/500-15isk/downloads/DS10472...

Please let us know the outcome after you have updated the drivers.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

sambeirut
Paper Tape
Views: 11,314
Message 3 of 15

Dear Andy,

Thanks for supporting me to solve this annoying issue.

Unfortunately, I've followed your instructions but I got nothing since I've the latest program softwares as mentioned in the below picture (Please check the below link for further information about my issue).

Lenovo Video Card Intel Error

Really I hope that I could solve this issue, since it's the firt time I use Lenovo in my life and it was a bad experience due to this issue without any automatic support from the Lenovo solution center.

I'll be waiting for your kind reply too help me solving this issue.

Regards,

Hussam

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 11,309
Message 4 of 15

Hussam,

you can ignore the error if you wish, but please continue to check the service tip I linked to; when newer drivers are available they will be linked to from that document.  Intel HD 520 is the device name, not the driver version.  You may find that a newer driver is available from the Intel site for the 520, but they can sometimes be tricky to install.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

sambeirut
Paper Tape
Views: 11,272
Message 5 of 15

Dear Andy,

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT.

THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED Based on your instructions (please check the below link).

Test is Passed

Best Regards,

Hussam

AZUCKER
What's DOS?
Views: 11,072
Message 6 of 15

New Ideapad 500 failed Lenovo Solution Center test Intel(R) HD Graphics 520

a new Ideapad 500 - 14ISK , the first time running test for the Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 the Mathematical Operations Test fail.

Result Code WVC007002-RL8WSG

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 11,069
Message 7 of 15

Re: New Ideapad 500 failed Lenovo Solution Center test Intel(R) HD Graphics 520

Moderator note: merged AZUCKER's post with existing thread.  Please see above for potential solution/explanation.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Hern
What's DOS?
Views: 10,583
Message 8 of 15

Hello Andy, 

This is also my first time using Lenovo and I hava had an amazin experience with it. I love my computer, but just last night my computer screen just went black and I was unable to turn it off for a while. when I was able to turn it back on the Lenovo Solution Center warning appeared. It has two error codes, one of them is similar to the one Hussam described which is:

ERROR CODE: WMBO1A008-WL7W8M

DEVICE: Motherboard

The other code was:

ERROR CODE: WVC007002-WL7W8M

DEVICE: intel(R) HD graphics 520.

I am not sure if those errors are the reason that when I use the camera to skype the image of the other person sometimes just turns green and I cannot see them. 

Is there a solution to this annoying problem?

Kindly regards,

Hern

kumar_chamarti
What's DOS?
Views: 9,129
Message 9 of 15

Video card: Mathematical Operations Test failed!!!

BRAND NEW IDEAPAD 300-141SK FAILED MATHEMATICAL OPERATIONS TEST CODE WVC00F002-UL7XHG.

KINDLY HELP ME WITH THE SAME. THANK YOU!

tktk
Fanfold Paper
Views: 9,123
Message 10 of 15

a new ideapad500-15isk can't fix

intel  Video card: Mathematical Operations Test failed :WVC007002-RL8X7G

on windows 10

please help me !!! 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors