Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
alan_ford76
Punch Card
Views: 317
Message 1 of 4

Warranty Flex 2-15D Laptop

Salve in data 10/06/2015 ho acquistato questo notebook dal sito www.monclick.it. Appena arrivato ho effettuato l'aggiornamenti del BIOS, si è riavviato e non ha più funzionato l'illuminazione della tastiera. Ho chiesto aiuto al vostro forum, mi hanno dato delle soluzioni ma tutte non funzionanti. In data 28/10/2015 avete rilasciato un nuovo aggiornamento. Ho eseguito la procedura ed è andata a buon fine, al riavvio il notebook non si più acceso. Ho chiesto chiarimenti riguardo alla garanzia sul prodotto acquistato dal sito Monclick, risulta che la garanzia per le apparecchiature audio/video è offerta direttamente dalla casa produttrice. Ho registrato il prodotto e risulta che la garazia è scaduta in data 08/04/2015 ma io il prodotto l'ho comprato in data 10/06/2015, questo vuol dire che ho comprato un prodotto nuovo senza garanzia? Vorrei chiarimenti su questa incresciosa situazione poichè mi ritrovo un pc non funzionante, grazie Smiley Frustrated

Hello on 10/06/2015 I purchased this notebook from the site www.monclick.it. Upon arriving I made the BIOS updates, it is restarted and stopped working the keyboard illumination. I asked for help from your forum, they gave me all the solutions but not working. On 28.10.2015 you have released a new update. I performed the operation and is successful, restart the notebook is not turned over. I asked questions about the warranty on the product purchased from the site Monclick, that the warranty for the audio / video equipment is available directly from the manufacturer. I registered the product and that the Guarantee, expired on 04.08.2015 but the product I've bought on 10.06.2015, this means that I bought a new product is not guaranteed? I would like clarification on this unfortunate situation as I find myself a PC not working, thanks Smiley Frustrated

alan_ford76
Punch Card
Views: 272
Message 2 of 4

Re: Warranty Flex 2-15D Laptop

No reply?
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 246
Message 3 of 4

Hello Alan,

sorry for not spotting this earlier.  If you purchased the system in August this is when your warranty started; your invoice / receipt will be accepted as proof of this and is stated in the Limited Warranty document.

What you can do, when calling support for assistance, should an agent believe you have no warranty entitlement according to the database is to inform them of your purchase date, they will then request that you provide proof of purchase and inform you of where and how to send it to the entitlement team for your country. Upon them receiving your proof of purchase the database will be corrected and service will be provided under the normal terms & conditions.

If you wish to preempt such a situation arising you can request your base warranty dates to be corrected, this can be done by visiting the Warranty Registration Portal and filling out the form with the required information. Your warranty entitlement will be adjusted accordingly in the database and should show correctly after a few days.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

alan_ford76
Punch Card
Views: 240
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the reply.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors