cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muhammad2020
Fanfold Paper
Views: 318
Message 1 of 5

Where to buy Ideapad 700 parts (Keyboard & Touchpad)?

Hello everyone,

Some months ago a drink was spelled on my Ideapad 700-15ISK, after which the keyboard and touchpad have not been functioning properly. I left it at Lenovo's Support Center in Egypt for over two months to replace the uppercase/keyboard, after which they told the part (PartNo: 5CB0L03519) was not available or was no longer supplied by Lenovo. I even suggested installing whatever keyboard they could find (not necessarily Arabic/English keyboard), but no luck either. Could anyone refer me to where I can order such parts (kbd, touchpad,etc) online?

Thanks for your help!

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 297
Message 2 of 5

Re: Where to buy Ideapad 700 parts (Keyboard & Touchpad)?

@Muhammad2020 wrote:

Could anyone refer me to where I can order such parts (kbd, touchpad,etc) online?

The following page may give you some alternative sources for parts.  You might need to purchase from a different country (i.e. expensive, long delivery time, import duties):

https://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/solutions/migr-50278

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Muhammad2020
Fanfold Paper
Views: 282
Message 3 of 5

Thank you @CyberSimian. I have already tried all the websites listed on that page (US/Canada/Europe) but they seem to provide only 'commercial' parts/accessories, NOT replacement/spare parts.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 276
Message 4 of 5

It looks like Encompass (Lenovo-sanctioned North American parts source) can provide that keyboard.

Currently out of stock, and I have no idea about international shipping.

https://encompass.com/item/10692832/Lenovo/5CB0L03519/Co_Covers

FWIW,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Muhammad2020
Fanfold Paper
Views: 269
Message 5 of 5

Thank you . I checked the website for Ideapad 700 parts, but they do not seem to be available.

By the way, I have also come across https://www.medion.com/lenovoserviceshop/ that operates in Europe and seems to provide those parts "on demand". I will give it try.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors