Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
George29
Paper Tape
Views: 1,144
Message 1 of 3

Wireless NOT working - Lenovo Ideapad 100-14IBY

Hello guys,

I just bought a new Lenovo 100-14IBY Ideapad without an OS. Installed Windows 8.1 and all of the drivers from the Lenovo Support page, but the Wireless adapter is just not working, it's not even recognized in the Device Manager. I tried switching the Airplane mode on and off again, checked the configuration settings in the BIOS and the WAN is enabled. I don't see a physical Wireless switch anywhere on the laptop and there is no "F" button for turning the Wi-Fi on and off on the keyboard.. so at the moment I don't know what else to do. I have also tried all of this on Windows 7 also, of course no success. Could someone suggest something please? Many thanks!

i7_intel36U
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,134
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wireless NOT working - Lenovo Ideapad 100-14IBY

Hi.@George29

could you tell me network card you have in your computer, go to Device Manager and you leave the model, one time know the reference will look for the driver.

Regards.

Por favor ,marque la respuesta y así aportar a la Comunidad,al aceptar como solución
Estarás contribuyendo con otros usuarios que tengan la misma duda.
George29
Paper Tape
Views: 1,130
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wireless NOT working - Lenovo Ideapad 100-14IBY

Well currently the laptop is at home, tonight I will check it out, but as far as I remember it was something like "Network Controller" and it was unidentified. Also the only WAN driver on the Lenovo Support page for my model is Realtek, so no choice for that. Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors