Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aliir
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,741
Message 1 of 4

flex 2-14 suddenly shutdown without any warning

Hi.
I bought a Lenovo flex 2-14 inch core i3 4010U about a year ago. I’ve been using it for 10 months and it’s about 3 weeks that my laptop just shut downs randomly; sometimes after 10 hours working and sometimes after 15 minutes. There is no heating-up problem and the fan works properly. Does anyone have idea why this happens?

krishna0
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,688
Message 2 of 4

Re: flex 2-14 suddenly shutdown without any warning

Hi aliir.

It may be caused by several problems. You can try with diagnostic test of modules by Lenovo Solution Center. If this says that everything is alright I recommend factory reset and reinstall all drivers. Also try first to update your Energy Management. Let us know results of tries.

Sincerely,

Dominik.

"If only people use their CPU 50% more."
If I make any mistake, please let me know that I could improve my knowledge.
aliir
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,639
Message 3 of 4

The hardware was scanned by the application of Lenovo and no problem was found. I took the laptop to a computer repair company and they told me the rtc circuit had problem so they replaced it and also replaced the RAM but it didn’t work. They told me it might be caused by the battery so that was replaced too; but still my laptop shuts down randomly.

xraymutation
Paper Tape
Views: 1,522
Message 4 of 4

Exactly same thing happens to me. Wasted money, guys. First problems with sleeping mode - laptop did not want to start-up. Got to your guarantee service guys. After over the month it has been sent back to me, working couple of weeks and now this.

Reading through the forums I can see2 things:

1. great number of your customers experience similar issues

2. You as a company did not succeed to help sigle person with it. 

Are you about to do something with it, or just hoping for customers to shove off one day?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors