Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flex_4-1130
Not applicable
Views: 132
Message 1 of 3

flex 4-1130 opens to troubleshoot page

Hi,

I have a flex 4-1130. I just reinstalled Windows. I shut it down for the night, and when I tried to re-open it, it went to the Related imagescreen and said "Please wait..." before going into the troubleshoot page. There wasn't an option to "continue to Windows 10" though. I've already tried Google searching, restarting, trying the troubleshoot options, etc. but none of them work. Please help!

~Sydney

MarioIII_Lenovo
Not applicable
Views: 101
Message 2 of 3

Re: flex 4-1130 opens to troubleshoot page

Welcome to the Community Forums! Clearly that the laptop is not booting up to Windows. What we can basically do on this point, since it seems that you're still able to access the Advance Options, you could try the option "Reset this PC", where it will also try to reinstall Windows. Have you already tried this step? If not, you follow the steps from our site in this link: https://lnv.gy/2Phfyxc -Mario_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

flex_4-1130
Not applicable
Views: 93
Message 3 of 3

Re: flex 4-1130 opens to troubleshoot page

That's not an option under Advanced Options.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors