cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jagadeeshn
What's DOS?
Views: 876
Message 1 of 2

i am using lenovo ideapad 110-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) .. brightness buttons not working.

Hi ,

We purchased 3 lenovo ideapad 110-15ISK Laptops (ideapad). in that i installed windows 7 professional os. i am trying to incre,decrease screen brightness(fn+f11,fn+f12). but brightness control buttons not working. how to control brighness part.Now brightness is very high. Because of this brightness i am getting eye pain. So Please provide me solution for brightness control. my mail id : ******@Gmail.com.

Mod's Edit: Email address removed from public view to protect owner from email harvesters.

Thanks. 

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 858
Message 2 of 2

Re: i am using lenovo ideapad 110-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) .. brightness buttons not working.

@jagadeeshn wrote:

i am trying to incre,decrease screen brightness(fn+f11,fn+f12). but brightness control buttons not working.

I installed Windows 7 on my 700-15ISK, and the following version of the Lenovo "Energy Manager" application allowed the F12/F12 keys to control screen brightness:

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/downloads/DS100173

If that does not work for you, you can control the screen brightness in Windows "Control Panel":

(1) Click "Start" > "Control Panel" > "Display" > "Adjust brightness" (left side menu).

(2) At the bottom of the screen there is a "Screen brightness" slider control. Drag that left or right to decrease or increase the brightness of the screen.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors