Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jim48
Paper Tape
Views: 847
Message 1 of 2

ideapad 110 volume too low

My  Lenovo 110 had good volume from the internal speaker when I bought it a little over a year ago. After a month or so, it became scarcely audible. I sent it in for warranty repair, and after about a month, it came back working as it should.

About six months ago, the volume became a whisper again and I have been trying to find out how to set it right. I have been through all the online suggestions to change various settings and mess with drivers etc. I have found that this is a common issue with Lenovo laptops, but I can't think it's the hardware as much as the software.

Does anybody know of an actual fix for this issue. It's very annoying. I was in the habit of buying refurbished laptops after I spilled milk and cereal or Mountain Dew in the keyboards or had a screen go bad. Never had this issue with a used machine. I bought this, my first new one, to get the  absolute extended warranty, but I don't want to have it gone for another month to get its voice back, only to lose it again. I need to know if its laryngitis can be cured in the software or settings.

Thanks.

Charles1231
802.11n
Views: 815
Message 2 of 2

Re: ideapad 110 volume too low

It's the wear and tear of the internal audio in your laptop. They get weary over time, so yeah that happens. Together with bad luck and manufacturing defect, audio problem can be a thing.

I suggest you go back again to the service center and let them repair it again. Use your warranty of course.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors