Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nachum_olman
What's DOS?
Views: 1,419
Message 1 of 3

ideapad 310 not turning on

Hello

I have an lenovo ideapad 310-14ISK that work perfectly fine for two years and now suddenly whenever I turned it on it would shut off before proper BIOS load (2-4 seconds after turning on) with a single peep.

I attemted to preform a static discharge, and at first the computer worked but now it stopped reacting to the power button at all and after a static discharge it turns on (when i reconnect the battery) and crashes after a few seconds with one peep.

A/C adapter doesn't change anything.

In my latest static discharge I have attempted to disconnect everything (HD, screen, fan, battery, disk drive) but the RAM cannot be disconnected from the motherboard.

I would be grateful for your help.

P.S.

For anyone else reading this post, a static discharge is when you disconnect your battery and maybe your hard drive and press the power button for a minute - this releases any static electricity on the motherboard and might help.

lyszadugang
Paper Tape
Views: 1,237
Message 2 of 3

Re: ideapad 310 not turning on

Just like you, I'm having trouble turning on my Lenovo Ideapad. I didn't use it for two days and now, I tried to recharge the equipment for more than the usual charging time to check if it is because the battery is drained but no help. Aside that, the power LED just turn on for a few seconds of blinking then stops. I was thinking to open the laptop itself and try the ideas that was posted with other forums and videos on youtube.

This was my second time with Lenovo laptop to encounter this. First, pressing the power button for a minute works but now, it won't help.

Is there anyone here who can help us with our issue? Please.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,222
Message 3 of 3

Re: ideapad 310 not turning on

Hi lyszadugang! Thanks for posting in our community. Based from your post, it seems to be a motherboard or power related hardware issues reason why it won't power on. I recommend to contact our service center so they can have it checked and fixed. 

1800-1110-2266 (Toll-Free Number) 
+632-231-3373 (Paid Services Toll Number) 
1800-890-86389 (Globe subscribers)
Tagalog,English
IDEA : Monday - Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
Saturday 9:00AM-12:00PM(Local time)
(Closed on Public Holidays)

You may also visit our service center in this link

https://lnv.gy/2EVZbWO

Just filter it by the city nearest you. 

Thanks. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors