Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sctrim
Paper Tape
Views: 186
Message 1 of 6

ideapad 320 Battery life, less than 2 hours

Less than two weeks old and one week since opening/removing from box.

Battery life from full to Screen dimming is less than 2hours(1:40 today).

After one online support chat(removing and reinstalling some battery app), no noticable difference is battery performance.

Usage - no video or multiple apps simultaneously operating. Only reading, browsing/net surfing and document downloading

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 183
Message 2 of 6

Re: ideapad 320 Battery life, less than 2 hours

The actual battery life of your laptop depends on the actual settings and features active in your laptop. To extend the battery life your your laptop, you may check these article https://lnv.gy/2vVAQtb and https://lnv.gy/2vTnFsT. Reggie_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

sctrim
Paper Tape
Views: 112
Message 3 of 6

Followed ALL or your recommendations. I completed another test today. Increased battery time(full charge to Screen dimming) to 1:50. In 26 years of buying and owning laptops, this is the weakest battery I've run into. I'm hoping Lenovo has a solution because I like the rest of this laptop so far.
sctrim
Paper Tape
Views: 82
Message 4 of 6

Tech support is sending a NEW battery(3 biz days). Does anyone think this will solve the issue? 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 64
Message 5 of 6

If the battery was considered defective, then that should solve it. Keep us posted on how it goes. -Mario_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

sctrim
Paper Tape
Views: 45
Message 6 of 6

Met the Lenovo Tech in town and he removed and reinstalled new new battery. It's very lightweight and thin. I have made sure Bluetooth is off and have NOT watched ANY videos or play games. I have the screen dimmed(easy on the eyeballs!). I surf, read and download work related PDFs. I get two(2) hours before the screen dimming(10%) feature kicks in. This IS a two hour battery, no if ands or buts!
Top Kudoed Authors