Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oziiiii
Paper Tape
Views: 574
Message 1 of 4

ideapad 500 15ISK - Keyboard missing keystrokes

hi everyone. my pc  sometimes missing keystrokes (backspace, spacebar and enter. others doesnt have this problem). my bios is up to date. do you have any solution about this? thanks for your answers guys.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 564
Message 2 of 4

Re: ideapad 500 15ISK - Keyboard missing keystrokes

If you look in this forum there is a long thread on 700 models and keyboard missing keystrokes. I have similar issues off and on with my 110 model. Not sure if this is a bios issue, defective keyboards or a Windows 10 issue. First thing I would try is go into device manager uninstall keyboard driver and reboot. Windows will automatically install driver again. See if that helps, if not some recommend doing a static discharge which you can look up procedure based on your model. Personally neither of these helped my issue. I eventually disassembled my notebook and cleaned and inspected ribbon cable for keyboard to motherboard. After that its been better but still occasionally experience missing keystrokes. 

oziiiii
Paper Tape
Views: 554
Message 3 of 4

It doesnt work my friend. I see this problem
often especially windows just started.
oziiiii
Paper Tape
Views: 516
Message 4 of 4

lenovo doesnt support its products. do i need to give my pc to service? **bleep**. Ihave to wait 3 weeks at least for that.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors