cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dudu321
What's DOS?
Views: 279
Message 1 of 4

ideapad 720s-15ikb on screen display on turning on/off mic, camera, airplane mode not working

Hi,

Did a fresh install of windows and drivers on my 720s after using it for a few weeks. Everything seems to be working except the OSD on the function keys

Read through forums and other resources and they say it's connected to the energy management driver. I did install, and reinstalled that but it's just a driver and no software can be seen on the start up menu or list of apps. 

Is there something else I need to install to have the OSD working for function keys?

Appreciate anyone who can help. 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 245
Message 2 of 4

Re: ideapad 720s-15ikb on screen display on turning on/off mic, camera, airplane mode not working

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

You didn't say which Windows version you are using.  I assume it is Windows 10.  With that operating system, the Lenovo Utility is needed in order to support OSD for your model.  Here is a link to that utility for your download and installation.....

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/700-SERIES/720-15IKB-TYPE-81C7/down...

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

dudu321
What's DOS?
Views: 225
Message 3 of 4

Re: ideapad 720s-15ikb on screen display on turning on/off mic, camera, airplane mode not working

Great! This should be on the driver download page of the laptop. 👍 thanks. 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 200
Message 4 of 4

You are welcome.

Actually, that download is available on the driver's download page for your model.   The Lenovo Utility download is available under the Software and Utilities section.  Here is the link.......

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/700-series/720-15ikb-type-81c7/down...

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Top Kudoed Authors