Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fenchel_31
What's DOS?
Views: 320
Message 1 of 2

lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 Recurring Error Messages

Hello all.

I own a lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 laptop that runs Windows 8.1 and runs Intel I7. I think some of the specs on it are 8gb ram, 500gb hard drive, and that's about all I can remember of that top of my head. Anyway, I've had some recurring error problems. During the middle of my work, my laptop will flash a blue screen and often restart itself several times. It will prompt the blue screen repair mode and will often freeze up in that mode and restart itself several times. It's shown me several error messages including:

APC_Index_Mismatch

And

System_Service_Exception mfehidk.sys

And

Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

This has happened in the past. I used to run Avast antivirus, then I did a complete system restore hoping to fix the problem, but it has come back. Now I run AVG anti-virus.

If anyone could please help or provide any type of solution that would be great.

Thanks all!

stephengrnwy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 302
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 Recurring Error Messages

there are a few possible causes listed below

• Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers. (very common)
  • Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
  • Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Windows Operating System-related program files.
  • Driver conflict after installing new hardware.
  • Damaged or removed system files after you’ve installed software or drivers related to Windows Operating System.
  • Error 0x1 blue screen caused by a damaged hard disk.
  • APC_INDEX_MISMATCH STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors