Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surjit
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,829
Message 11 of 28

Re: my lenovo flex 2 15 screen color problem

Hi, 

I have same Pink ghost, Dull green screen issue. Please suggest some wayout. No response from.lenovo support germany !!

Regards,

Surjit

richjow
What's DOS?
Views: 5,628
Message 12 of 28

Hi,

I bought my Flex 3 last summer. The screen color problem occured maybe twice over the year but lasted only a day at most. It happened again and it has stayed this way for the past week or so--very frustrating. I checked different sites and forums and it seemed like it came down to either two things:

1. Plug the laptop to an external monitor (like a tv) and if both external monitor and laptop screen has issues, then it is most likely a graphics processor problem. You'd probably have to uninstall/update the graphics driver.

2. If the external monitor is normal but the laptop screen is not, then it is most likely either the LCD cable that connects from the motherboard to the LCD screen, or it is the LCD screen itself. I tried opening the laptop, unplugging the cable from the motherboard and reattaching it. Didn't fix anything though. So now it's either the other end of the cable that connects to the screen or it's the screen itself. Either way, I plan to take it to the shop (Microcenter.com says they do all LCD repairs starting at $120) because I don't want to risk damaging the LCD screen or the touch screen pannel if I try to do it myself.

In any case, it seems like Lenovo needs to get on this!

alessiorock
Paper Tape
Views: 5,584
Message 13 of 28

Same problem here, it's all GREENISH, I found out that on the RGB scale, the RED color is totally missing (it is reproduced with BLACK color).

Any suggestion?

Change ribbon LCD cable or the whole LCD screen?

darameja
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,515
Message 14 of 28

I am having the same problem. The whole screen is reddish and there are always ghost images imprinted of everything else. Has Lenovo done anything to solve this? It is impossible to work on this kind of screen. 

amir_aj67
What's DOS?
Views: 5,414
Message 15 of 28

It is frustrating to see that Lenovo does not even care enough to answer to these forums, I have this problem now and my warranty ran out before this problem happened. 

Searching online it seems this is a common problem with this model, I am surprised Lenovo has not published a solution yet. Has anyone found a solution yet? or do I have to forget about Lenevo? 

alieimran
What's DOS?
Views: 5,309
Message 16 of 28

I have the same problem too. I brought it to computer shop and they said that my lcd screen is problem. The price to repair it is quite expensive for me. I hope that Lenovo have solution about my problem

Atti007
Paper Tape
Views: 5,224
Message 17 of 28

Re: my lenovo horizon screen color problem

Hi The screen on the machine all of a sudden changes to strange colours geern and or red after a certain time it switches back but until that happens it hurts my eyes.Photo 12-01-2017, 20 38 35.jpgPhoto 12-01-2017, 20 25 52 (2).jpg

Christie_43
What's DOS?
Views: 5,137
Message 18 of 28

@abdallah1 wrote:

suddenly my labtop screen color has changed to strange green color and some times red

i don't know what happend

My laptop is working great, but my color all light blue, light green and a dark reddish purple.  My warranty is up.

I have tried calling Lenovo Support but i get loud music and told to hold & they hang up on me.

I also have the Flex 2-15.  -- If anyone knows what is happening, please let me know  I am not computer savy at all & I spent alot of money on this laptop.

Thanks

Davechuks
Paper Tape
Views: 5,126
Message 19 of 28

I have tried all I can based on my little skill but nothing else worked. People told me my LCD was bad but I decided to upgrade to the next windows 10 version and after the upgrade, everything became fine. So I suggest you upgrade or simply reinstall windows. Thank you.

JP18
What's DOS?
Views: 5,017
Message 20 of 28

image.jpg

I am having the same problem!!! I just updated my pc and then the screen went purple and after I close an application a purple ghost stays and never goes away!!!!!!! Someone help!! I could see theses ghosts even when I start my pc up!!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors