Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krismask
What's DOS?
Views: 3,023
Message 21 of 28

Re: my lenovo flex 2 15 screen color problem

I wish there's an solution. Stuck with this problem for more than a year and out of warranty. Now the laptop is being used rarely with extended monitor. Looks like an manufacturing defect and Lenovo conviniently choose not to fix this.

oneadam12
What's DOS?
Views: 1,613
Message 22 of 28

I just encountered the same issue with wierd colors, screen unusable on an Ideapad 320 after getting the Windows 10 feature update 1803. Replaced the LCD twice, same problem. I tried updating the BIOS using the Lenovo Vantage utility and this fixed the problem. 

trebla
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,251
Message 23 of 28

My lenovo yoga 500 started experiencing the pink/green/ghost image screen problem yesterday.  please help provide details on how you were able to update BIOS to fix it.

oneadam12
What's DOS?
Views: 1,240
Message 24 of 28

Try connecting it to an external monitor, then boot up and run the Lenovo Vanatage utility and update the BIOS along with any other applicable updates. Hope this helps.

HarryToddler
What's DOS?
Views: 803
Message 25 of 28

This happened to me as well. In 2016. What I did after probably a year of playing around with it, I realized that when I did a gauge reset it turned back to proper colour.

So I decided that it's probably the battery. Changed the battery and BOOM! screen works again

Until today, 2019. It just gone back to the same old reddish haze and image burning in the screen.

This happened after cleaning my screen just now and I didn't realize that touchscreen was still on.

I'm trying a gauge reset ATM and I'll see if that corrects it again, which I doubt it will. But I'm hoping.

HarryToddler
What's DOS?
Views: 793
Message 26 of 28

Did you get it fixed? What was the cause?
OriLondon
What's DOS?
Views: 706
Message 27 of 28

Same problem here. screen become greenish (same model as the rest of you)

Hasnt there been any update from Lenovo in regards?

Syavko
What's DOS?
Views: 147
Message 28 of 28

So i bought it in 2015 and had that problem in 2017. It just suddenly flashed dark pink coulour with ghosting effects. After that i bought desktop. I see that everyone occupeer this thing very fast. But i was mostly using this laptop connected to a tv. And only after 1 year after buying started to use its OWN screen because i went to work abroad. And i see that people has here problem since 2015 with this thing. 4 years passed and no solution from lenovo? Come on, how it is possible that laptop for 1000 euros break so fast and it has so poor support. I have tryed to dissasseble it even ordered other cable, still the same thing, i even factory resetted it by the small button. And the screen even nowadays is not so cheap. So last 2 years this laptop stands on a shelf and collects dust. Also i had lenovo y series gaming headset which broke after 5 months( one ear stopped to work) i was mad and i threw it away after tha. I had also 27inch curved 144hz monitor from lenovo which should support AMD free sinc and guess what, it doesnt works with my AMD Vega 56. Screen just gets gray color and something like flashing. That was my last purchase from lenovo. I dont want to buy anything anymore from lenovo. I called to them 

many times but i hear pls hang on and i waited maximum 10 minutes then my patience finished and i smashed lenovo screen with lenovo vibe p1 phone. It really hurts i liked lenovo brand all my family used lenovo laptops thinkpads. Especially old ones with small red button who moves cursor!!

i was true fan before your company disappointed me.... not that quality that was 10 yrs ago.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors