Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mustafa_nader
Paper Tape
Views: 148
Message 1 of 3

new ideapad 520

Good evening,

I bought the Lenovo IdeaPad 520 6 months ago, and since, I've been struggling with its performance. 

Really low speed.

-Programs are not responding to most of the , although I have enough memory, and the program doesn't need that much.

-As I bought it, it had office 365 included. and It's been totally vanished and telling me " your subscription is expired " after I installed a language package provided by Microsoft.

-The task manager shows that I'm using 100% of the disk, although I didn't launch any program yet! as shown in the screenshot attached.

Hope that you help me 

Best regards,

CyberSimian
Bit Torrent
Views: 128
Message 2 of 3

Re: new ideapad 520

@mustafa_nader wrote:

-The task manager shows that I'm using 100% of the disk

The screen shot shows that you have sorted the list in the order of decreasing RAM usage, so the program that is using the most RAM (Chrome) is at the top of the list.  If you look closely at the heading of the "Memory" column, you will see that there is a small downward-pointing "v" shape.  That indicates that it is the "Memory" column that is being used to sort the list.

To see which programs are accessing the disk the most, you need to sort the list in order of decreasing disk usage.  Click on the column heading for the "Disk" column.  Windows will then sort the list so that the program that is accessing the disk the most is at the top of the list.  Do that and then take another screen shot and post it here.  It may be apparent from the list what is hogging the disk.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

mustafa_nader
Paper Tape
Views: 120
Message 3 of 3

Re: new ideapad 520

Tried it several times, the maximum usage is only 22 megabyte of the disk, not all of it Smiley Sad

Top Kudoed Authors