04-12-2015 10:15 PM
Could anyone please advise a solution: my Lenovo Flex 2-14 (Windows 8) is suddenly showing "plugged in, not charging" message. It is completely impossible to use it if it is not plugged in, as soon as you unplug it just goes dead. I have already tried the uninstall Microsoft AC Adapter way and it didn't help. Has anyone else had this exact issue? Thank you!
04-14-2015 07:24 AM
Hey, have you tried this -
1) Shut down the laptop and unplug the power supply
2) Press the power button for 40 seconds
3) Reconnect and start the laptop
Have you tried doing the "Battery Guage Reset" functionality?
06-25-2016 07:53 PM
Kindly Follow These Few Steps:-
1. Connect the AC Adapter and Press and Hold the Power Button for 30 Seconds. Then Remove the AC Adapter and again press and Hold the Power Button for 30 Seconds.
2. Check how much charge is there in the battery.
3. If its more than 30% then update the BIOS(if not updated)
4. Install Lenovo Energy Manager(if Win 7) / One Key Optimizer(if win 8/8.1/10)
5. Check the Battery Status.
6. Try to do Battery Gauge Reset / Calibrate
6. Generate Battery Report
-> For Win 7 :- Go to Command Prompt Admin-> powercfg -energy
-> For Win 8/8.1/10 :- Go to Command Prompt Admin-> powercfg /batteryreport
If still same issue then contact to nearest lenovo support centre and replace the part.