Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ancawa
What's DOS?
Views: 311
Message 1 of 2

security initial password

My new ideapad 310 15abr (I receved yesteday) is not working. I had to reset all the pc, erase the password and ask you about it. What happen if I want more security in my laptop...?  What others things will be wrong?? What have I do to resolve it???

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 294
Message 2 of 2

Re: security initial password

@ancawa wrote:

What happen if I want more security in my laptop...?  What others things will be wrong?? What have I do to resolve it???

Hi ancawa,
Welcome to the forums. Now that you have reset your computer and your password, what type of security do you have in mind? Just to clarify for other members who may want to help, are you referring to software such as anti-malware security, or general prevention tips for keeping your laptop secure? I do not know if anything else will be "wrong". If you have a problem and the laptop is under warranty you have the option of contacting Lenovo Tech Support or posting on these forums. Whether under warranty or not, you can always post your questions at the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors