Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jatinsharma
What's DOS?
Views: 413
Message 1 of 4

windows excel

i have lenovo ideapad 330 whenever i start excel it say that i dont have a purchase of excel I have just bought the laptop ,Why excel is'nt opening? why is it asking me to purchase excel? I didnt receive any activation key too!, can anyone help me in this?

Highlighted
Guru
Views: 409
Message 2 of 4

Re: windows excel

Welcome to the forums!

Did you buy excel when you bought the laptop?  Only Windows is included when you typically buy a laptop.  Excel might be preinstalled BUT you still need to buy a license.  Same as for Word, Powerpoint etc...  On the other hand if you bought excel when you bought your laptop normally they email you a activation code.  BUT again you would have had to pay/order that to begin with.

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

jatinsharma
What's DOS?
Views: 391
Message 3 of 4

Hi I need to know how to activate one year microsoft 365 subscription on my ideapad 330. Whenever I open excel it says that I need to purchase the subscription even though my microsoft account is linked. I didnt get any activation key and microsoft didnt activate office on my ideapad

Mod's Comment: Please do not start multiple posts on same issue as this only splinters the discussion. Instead, keep your current discussion updated with any additional information. Your post has been merged with your existing thread. Thanks !

jatinsharma
What's DOS?
Views: 379
Message 4 of 4

But I should get Microsoft office with my laptop right? I just bought the laptop and I should get the office activation within the laptops purchase only

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors