Options

0 Posts

02-01-2020

United States of America

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

NOT HAVING ADMIN OR NOT SECURE THE NAS WITH ADMIN ACCOUNT... SO DELETE SECURITY for this

2020-02-01, 11:58 AM

posted also here: 

https://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/149354-format-network-hdd-nas-clear-completely-reuse-write-fresh-2.html

I CREATED Share but Not appear in Windows Explorer... well?

How basically create folders in NAS from Windows Explorer? see attachment,.. new folder disabled..... well?

^^^

My friend posted above... just make a factory reset ...

Later... he created a Share [and also admin user] --- Shares how seem in Windows Explorer?

Also to put files & folders in NAS from Windows Explorer the NEW FOLDER is disabled... how my friend having the iomega ix nas can add files and folders and create folders FROM WINDOWS EXPLORER ????
HAS he NEED TO NOT HAVING ADMIN OR NOT SECURE THE NAS WITH ADMIN ACCOUNT... SO DELETE SECURITY for this??? to work?

Options

0 Posts

02-01-2020

United States of America

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: NOT HAVING ADMIN OR NOT SECURE THE NAS WITH ADMIN ACCOUNT... SO DELETE SECURITY for this

2020-02-02, 7:58 AM
HAS he NEED TO NOT HAVING ADMIN OR NOT SECURE THE NAS WITH ADMIN ACCOUNT... SO DELETE SECURITY for this??? to work?

if yes, this is the case to add/delete files/folders from Windows Explorer... anybody in the local network can do this, if removed security [OFF]???
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms