04-13-2015

BR

5 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 1 of 3

SFP+ card in IomegaPX12-400R

2019-06-03, 2:58 AM

I read in a post in this forum that the Intel X520-DA2 10GbE Net Adpt SFP + network card would work on the Iomega PX12-400R storage. Can anyone confirm it or tell me which SFP + port card works in this storage?

Live long and prosper,

Marcelo Magalhães

Rio de Janeiro - R.J. - Brazil

Options

1 Posts

06-01-2019

BD

2 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 2 of 3

Building an Email List and How to Make Money With a List

2019-06-03, 3:16 AM

Inside this text, I'm going to quickly contact on building an email database and a way to make cash with a listing. The significance right here is when you consider that growing income on the Internet can be a coherent technique. You've got as a way to make cash month after month so as to work on your on-line business full-time. The state to Internet riches is to constantly be building an electronic mail listing. There are on line advertising and marketing commercial enterprise fashions that do not expect you to form a listing however time has verified that the ones fashions are very brief lived. Just approximately all triumphing Internet entrepreneurs have 1 factor in not unusual; they don't have any trouble building an electronic mail list, they have a large and responsive database of subscribers, and apprehend how to make money with a list.

Building an email listing takes time however is quite worthwhile. Owning this database of subscribers implies that with the click of a button you'll be able to yield revenue in an immediate. If your business version depends on search engine traffic to acquire sales and do not grasp emails, what do you think will pass on to the business if the SE determine to modify its algorithmic software and flatten the rankings of the net web site? The commercial enterprise may not be in a function to live longer than the alternate. However If the proprietor has been smart, is familiar with how to make cash with a listing, and is systematically constructing an email listing of subscribers, he will nevertheless own that database, no matter what the serps pick to located their algorithmic application on.

You must keep in mind that owning a buy email list is like being on a -way street. Building an email listing additionally constitutes approximately drawing a association together with your subscribers. This can begin with only some subscribers or candidates with the aid of emailing them about the blessings of your services and products. It is comparable to being in a talk or communication. The sales method takes place in a refined way, and in most events, your customers do not even recognize that they're being promoted to. Your clients will purchase fortuitously, and the you'll earn cash fortunately. Every Internet Marketers should aim at this.

Options

402 Posts

08-14-2018

US

473 Signins

9129 Page Views

• Views: 9129
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: SFP+ card in IomegaPX12-400R

2019-06-03, 16:05 PM

Hello Marcelovvm, 

As far as I can find there is not an officially supported Optic Card for this system. So getting this to work unfortunatley would be trial and error.

I think the post you are referring to where another customer has stated that they used this option and working for them was. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-EMC-Rackmount-Storage/COMPATIBLE-PCI-FIBER-OPTIC-PX12-450-400R/m-p/1789825

One thing to note is that the px12 400 Series devices include four 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports. This allows you to connect to more than one network or to set up bonded NICs. I know this does not give you and FC option but would allow you to connect this via your ethernet network in a redunant way. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save