NO

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 65

lenovo cleaner t1 pro

2020-06-17, 9:00 AM

Hi,

I am aware this is the wrong place to post, how ever i can not find any place to contact lenovo about this other than here. Neither by mail or any other forum.

I have some questions regarding the lenovo cleaner t1 pro and it's app. 

I was aware when i bought the t1 pro cleaner that there was little information out there about the device, however i was expecting function from the old x1 version to be present in the new one, given its increase in price. I will list some that i am missing.

1. Multiple floor plans. I first had the vacuum clean the first floor. I created the rooms and no go zones after it was finished, and i was very happy with the results! Well done. But when i placed the vacuum on the second floor, the entire first map vanished.

I was under the impression the app/machine was capable of multiple floors in the app. Like the x1 was said to be capable of.

Am i wrong? Am i doing something wrong? Will this function arrive on the app?

2. The old x1 was also capable of choosing mop zones and mop and vacuum zones. I also expected these functions to be in the new t1 model. However i can not find them.. will these functions become available at a later time?

3. I cant find a way to add the lenovo t1 to my google home. Do you have any sugestion on how to do this?

All in all i am happy with the vacuum function in itself. But the app functions are very important to me and i would hope to see them implemented and improoved. 

Can you confirm if these functions will be available at a later date? The app is veeerry poorly translated to both English and Norwegian. The voice also sound like it was home made by someone who do not speak english.

Solved! See the solution
Options

9 Posts

06-17-2020

NO

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 2 of 65

Re:lenovo cleaner t1 pro

2020-06-19, 7:47 AM

Are there no one in Lenovo that can answer me or direct me somewhere i can get answers regarding this product?

Options

3878 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1182 Signins

38938 Page Views

• Views: 38938
  • Message 3 of 65

2020-06-19, 13:08 PM

Hi @KENOR,

I'm trying to get in touch with some people, who will be able to answer your questions. I'm not familiar with this product, so I can't give you any answers. This product is mainly sold in China, so I'm getting in touch with some teams based there. 

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Options

3878 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1182 Signins

38938 Page Views

• Message 4 of 65

2020-06-24, 7:27 AM

Hi @KENOR,

I received some answers to your question from the product team:

@ KENOR wrote:

1. Multiple floor plans. I first had the vacuum clean the first floor. I created the rooms and no go zones after it was finished, and i was very happy with the results! Well done. But when i placed the vacuum on the second floor, the entire first map vanished.

I was under the impression the app/machine was capable of multiple floors in the app. Like the x1 was said to be capable of.

Am i wrong? Am i doing something wrong? Will this function arrive on the app?

You can find the different floor maps in the cleaning history. You can also modify them later on.

2. The old x1 was also capable of choosing mop zones and mop and vacuum zones. I also expected these functions to be in the new t1 model. However i can not find them.. will these functions become available at a later time?

This functionality is not available right now, but the team is working on implementing it.

3. I cant find a way to add the lenovo t1 to my google home. Do you have any sugestion on how to do this?

You can connect the vacuum cleaner to Google Home using Tuya Smart app. 

All in all i am happy with the vacuum function in itself. But the app functions are very important to me and i would hope to see them implemented and improoved. 

Can you confirm if these functions will be available at a later date? The app is veeerry poorly translated to both English and Norwegian. The voice also sound like it was home made by someone who do not speak english.

Thank you for your feedback. The team is continuously working on improvements. 

Best regards,

Ala

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

9 Posts

06-17-2020

NO

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 5 of 65

2020-06-24, 7:30 AM

Perfect! Thank you very much for all your assistance :) 

Options

9 Posts

06-17-2020

NO

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 6 of 65

2020-06-24, 8:21 AM

Hi Again, It seems i have to reset the network connection i order to connect the vacuum to the Tuya app, but if i connect it there i loose the connection on th eLenovo app. Is there a way to connect it to both? So that i can keep the functions of the Lenovo app, but still be able to control it through the Tuya app?

Options

9 Posts

06-17-2020

NO

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 7 of 65

2020-06-24, 8:37 AM
Hi Again, It seems i have to reset the network connection i order to connect the vacuum to the Tuya app, but if i connect it there i loose the connection on th eLenovo app. Is there a way to connect it to both? So that i can keep the functions of the Lenovo app, but still be able to control it through the Tuya app?
Options

3878 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1182 Signins

38938 Page Views

• Message 8 of 65

2020-06-24, 12:00 PM

Hi @KENOR,

I forwarded your question to the product team and they would have to test it and then they will provide an answer. The testing they did so far was mostly focused on Chinese users.

Best regards,

Ala

_

Options

3878 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1182 Signins

38938 Page Views

• Message 9 of 65

2020-06-29, 7:00 AM

Hi @KENOR,

My colleague from China said that connecting the vacuum cleaner to the Google Home app should work without problems. I attach a video that shows the process step by step. Please, let me know if you are not able to follow this process for any reason.

https://vimeo.com/user118615193/review/433519362/691eda19e1

Best regards,

Ala

_

Options

9 Posts

06-17-2020

NO

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 10 of 65

2020-06-29, 7:04 AM

The link does not work, mate :/

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms