39183 Page Views

• Views: 39183
  • Message 11 of 65

Re:lenovo cleaner t1 pro

2020-06-29, 7:17 AM

Try it now, it should work.

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Options

9 Posts

06-17-2020

NO

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 12 of 65

2020-06-29, 7:20 AM

My question above was not if i could connect it to google home. I CAN do that! i just cant have it connected to google home and have it connected to the Lenovo T1 app at the same time. Rendering the connection to Google home useless. 

Problem: I can either use Tuya and google home, but then i can only turn it off and on remotely.

OR i can use the Lenovo T1 app, giving me access to the maps and all other infor one gets from this app. 

It does not seem like i can connect to both apps at the same time.

The reason to this issue seem to be that in order to connect the vacuum to the Tuya app, one have to reset the internet connection for the pairing. AND the exact same thing have to happen in order to connect the Lenovo app. HOWEVER, everytime one resets the internet connection, i loose the pairing to the first app.   This makes it so i can only connect to one app at a time.

The Tuya app gives some controls, but not much and it is poorly integrated, and it just not justify loosing all map functions.

If the question/explanation is unclair, please do tell me, so i can try to formulate myself diffrently.

PS: The link does not work, as it is reffering me inside you're account. However i saw the video on you're account page here: https://vimeo.com/user118615193

Options

3909 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1184 Signins

39183 Page Views

• Message 13 of 65

2020-06-29, 12:03 PM

Hi @KENOR,

I understand what is the problem now. I will follow up about this wit our product team again. I hope to have an answer from them soon.

Best regards,

Ala

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Options

3909 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1184 Signins

39183 Page Views

• Message 14 of 65

2020-06-30, 8:35 AM

Hi @KENOR,

The technical team suggest using only the Lenovo cleaner app. While connecting the vacuum cleaner to Google Home click the Tuya Smart widget, but input the login and password for the Lenovo cleaner T1 in the login page. If you will be just using one app, you should not have a problem with disconnection.

Let me know if this will work.

Best regards,

Ala

_

Options

9 Posts

06-17-2020

NO

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 15 of 65

2020-06-30, 8:56 AM
Trying to log onto the Tuya smart app with the login credentials of my lenovo t1 app gives invalid username and password.
Options

3909 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1184 Signins

39183 Page Views

• Message 16 of 65

Ynt::lenovo cleaner t1 pro

2020-06-30, 9:34 AM

Hi @KENOR,

Don’t log to Tuya Smart app. Go to Google Home and add a new device.

1. In the Google Home app find Tuya Smart widget.

1. This screen is not Tuya app. Try to input the account and password of Lenovo cleaner T1 in this page.

Best regards,

Ala

_

Options

9 Posts

06-17-2020

NO

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 17 of 65

Ynt::lenovo cleaner t1 pro

2020-06-30, 9:51 AM
It worked! Thank you:)
Options

2 Posts

07-10-2020

US

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 18 of 65

2020-07-10, 8:07 AM
Hi, Can you help me to find spare parts in Portugal? I need to buy dust bags and others but can't find a place to do it in Portugal. Best regards Pedro
Options

2 Posts

08-22-2020

AF

10 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 19 of 65

вновь:lenovo cleaner t1 pro

2020-08-22, 12:07 PM

Hello!  components for this equipment are also interesting, perhaps there is an opportunity to buy it on aliexpress.com or write the serial numbers of components for t1 pro.  interesting bag for base t1 pro

Options

3909 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1184 Signins

39183 Page Views

• Message 20 of 65

2020-08-24, 6:54 AM

Hi all!

I found dirtbags for this model available to buy in Europe:

https://www.galaxus.ch/en/s2/product/lenovo-dirt-bag-for-dirt-disp-for-t1-pro-4x-vacuum-cleaner-accessories-13488131

Since Lenovo does not sell this product directly outside of China, we also do not offer other components on our websites. You can find them only on the 3rd party websites.

Best regards,

Ala

_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms