1186 Signins

39373 Page Views

• Views: 39373
  • Message 51 of 65

Re:lenovo cleaner t1 pro

2020-11-03, 12:45 PM

Hi @Vilcek,

Thanks for your feedback!

I will forward your observations to the relevant team.

Thank you,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Options

7 Posts

10-25-2020

Sweden

8 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 52 of 65

2020-11-11, 14:04 PM

Hi Lenovo 

Any news from your support team ? 

Thanks 

Mosquito68

Options

3942 Posts

01-10-2019

Slovakia

1186 Signins

39373 Page Views

• Message 53 of 65

2020-11-11, 15:31 PM

Hi @Mosquito68,

I'm sorry, I still don't have any news. I bumped up the question again today.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Ala

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Options

3942 Posts

01-10-2019

Slovakia

1186 Signins

39373 Page Views

• Message 54 of 65

2020-11-18, 7:17 AM

Hi @Mosquito68,

Did you try unlinking the device in the app and linking it again or reinstalling the cleaner app on your phone?

Best regards,

Ala

_

Options

7 Posts

10-25-2020

Sweden

8 Signins

50 Page Views

• Message 55 of 65

2020-11-18, 13:50 PM

Hi 

Thank you for the answer.   Did a reset on the T1. (The wifi hotspot reset)  Deleted the app cache + data in the phone and then deleted the app.  Then reinstalled the app and added the T1 

No difference. Maps are still greyed out.  

Still see all the old maps in the Cleaning History. So assume they are stored on your server ? 

Thanks

/Henrik

Options

1 Posts

11-27-2020

Sweden

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 56 of 65

2020-11-27, 16:57 PM

Hi! I have an issue were I can't seem to connect my Cleaner T1 to wifi. I have disabled 5 Ghz so it's 2,4 only, no weird symbols in either name or password - letters and numbers only. This is the screen I get to, and I can't choose or highlight the "Lnv_200101_818BBF" in any way. How should I move forward?

Options

1 Posts

11-30-2020

Germany

4 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 57 of 65

2020-11-30, 16:36 PM

Hello, 

I own two of these cleaners and I have the following two problems:

1)

The cleaner i bought first runs with the firmware 0.4.2 and after each cleaning the cleaner says that I should update the firmware, before charging. However, when I go into the app for this cleaner, the app will tell me that the cleaner firmware is already up to date. In addition, there is no way to manually update the firmware for this cleaner. 

I know that the firmware of cleaner 1 is not up-to-date, as my second cleaner runs with firmware 0.4.4 and does not prompt such a message. Cleaner 1 is somewhat buggy and for instance always changes the facn control to "wet" after a while, even though no mopping is attached. I assume these bugs will be fixed with the firmware update - but how do i mangage to update the firmware of cleaner 1 to 0.4.4 as well, if the app does not allow me to?

2)

Is there any way to make the cleaner start from its charging dock and go to a room, thats door might have been closed during his previous cleaning run? It is extremly anoying that the cleaner, will not even try to reach a room, if its door was previously closed. I would like the cleaner to go to the door and see whether it is closed or open by itslef. Is there already such a funcitionality or can you please implement this in a future version?

Options

3 Posts

12-01-2020

Norway

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 58 of 65

2020-12-01, 9:55 AM

I have somewhat same issue. It can not connect when setting up. I get the message int he picture attached. I am using samsung android to try to set up the robot. Been struggling with this since yesterday after buying the machine. It will be returned to the store soon as this connection and setup issue does not give confidence to the product. The setup process should be fool proof if u ask me.

Screenshot_20201201-102223_Lenovo Cleaner T1.jpg
Options

7 Posts

10-25-2020

Sweden

8 Signins

50 Page Views

• Message 59 of 65

2020-12-04, 11:13 AM
@Prophane. When you add the robot in the Lenovo app. Make sure you choose T1 and not the T1s Pro. T1 is for T1 and T1 Pro. T1s is a different model. This is why you get the faulty message. @Ala_Lenovo The Cleaning history maps now work again. The icons are green and you can reload them. I didn't change anything here, so assume that it was a server issue on your side. Just to let you know. Thanks again for your always good support Lenovo. Br Mosquito68
Options

2 Posts

12-12-2020

Sweden

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 60 of 65

2020-12-12, 15:31 PM

Just press next there.

I struggled so much to connect mine and I still do not know how I did it.

But today it said Robot offline and there were no way of finding it in the app. So I had to do the wifi reset and now I cannot connect it at all. Always gives me wifi error at 100%

Reinstalled the app, gave my 2.4 network new ssid with only letters and same with password.

After picking the wifi in the list it says Network error in the bottom but still goes on to showing me the robot like in your printscreen.

Also what are you guys picking when it says "Fail to connect robot hotspot" No/Yes where yes is green, it asks me this while connected to the robots hotspot. And even when it was working it sucks to go to 2.4 Ghz to control it :(

Another problem I have is the emptying, it always says dustbag full. The bag is seated properly and opened.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms