Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 737
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Tab V7

01a_Tab_V7_Tour_Front_Facing_Forward_ROW.png02_Tab_V7_Tour_Rear_Facing_Forward_ROW.png06_Tab_V7_Tour_Bottom_ROW.png07_Tab_V7_Hero_Rear_Camera_Exploded_ROW.png08_Tab_V7_Hero_Front_Facing_Right_ROW.png09_Tab_V7_Hero_ROW.png10_Tab_V7_Hero_ROW.png11_Tab_V7_Hero_ROW.png12b_Tab_V7_Tour_Front_Facing_Forward_With_Hand_ROW.png18b_Tab_V7_Hero_ROW.png18c_Tab_V7_Hero_ROW.png19a_Tab_V7_Hero__With_Home_Unlock_ROW.png21_Tab_V7_Tour_Right_Side_Profile_ROW.png22_Tab_V7_Hero_ROW.png23a_Tab_V7_Tour_Front_Facing_Forward_ROW.png23b_Tab_V7_Tour_Front_Facing_Forward_ROW.png24_Tab_V7_Hero_ROW.png25_Tab_V7_Hero_ROW.png26_Tab_V7_Hero_FPR_ROW.png27b_Tab_V7_Hero_ROW.png

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

thewerewolfie
Paper Tape
Views: 336
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Tab V7

The press release for this tablet indicates that it was supposed to be available April 2019.

EMEA Pricing and Availability
The Lenovo Tab V7 will start at €249 including VAT and is expected to be available on www.lenovo.com and select local retailers starting April 2019.

https://news.lenovo.com/pressroom/press-releases/top-seven-reasons-new-lenovo-tab-v7-tablet-and-smar...

It's the end of June 2019 and still no hint of it, although bizarrely, there's a product page available on the Ireland, UK and France Lenovo sites and there's a PDF of the user manual up as well.

https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/tablets/android-tablets/lenovo-tab-series/Lenovo-Tab-V7/p/ZZITZTPPB06

So.. any idea when this will finally ship? It's exactly the device I've been waiting for.. and the operative word is waiting...

thewerewolfie
Paper Tape
Views: 142
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Tab V7

Actually, nevermind.

I see it will finally be released on 1 August - but only in India with other countries to follow along some time in the future.

I've decided it's just not worth waiting and I'm getting an Oukitel K9, which actually has a larger screen, higher resolution and more storage for around the same price... and actually sells it around the world, not just to one country at a time.

Cheers.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Posts