Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 2,472
Message 1 of 4

ThinkPad T590

Thinner, and lighter, but still a workhorse, packing a punch! The ThinkPad T590 is a complete computing device for today’s versatile professionals who multitask and work on the go. This device is equipped with the latest Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors and discrete graphics to help you power through intensive tasks with ease.

This ultra-portable laptop comes with up to 15 hours* of battery life, enough to last an entire workday. The versatile ports enable
you to easily connect to peripherals for effortless multitasking. The ThinkShield suite of security features on the ThinkPad T590 
ensure that your confidential data and privacy remain uncompromised.

Product pics below - note that the product datasheet is attached at the bottom of this post. Information accurate as at 21 Feb 2019.

• Availability of the ThinkPad T590 is expected to start in March 2019 at €949 excluding VAT. 

01_Thinkpad_T590_Hero_Front_Facing.jpg02_Thinkpad_T590_Hero_Front_Facing_JD.jpg03_Thinkpad_T590_Hero_Left_Side.jpg04_Thinkpad_T590_Hero_Front_Facing_Left.jpg05_Thinkpad_T590_Hero_Front_Facing_Right.jpg06_Thinkpad_T590_Hero_Right_With_Screen_Open.jpg07_Thinkpad_T590_Hero_Rear_Facing_Left.jpg08_Thinkpad_T590_Tour_Right_Side.jpg09_Thinkpad_T590_Tour_Left.jpg10_Thinkpad_T590_Tour_Right.jpg11_Thinkpad_T590_Tour_Left_Profile.jpg12_Thinkpad_T590_Tour_Right_Profile.jpg13_Thinkpad_T590_Tour_Rear_Forward_Facing.jpg14_Thinkpad_T590_Tour_Front_Forward_Facing.jpg15_Thinkpad_T590_Tour_Birdseye_A_D_cover.jpg16_Thinkpad_T590_Tour_Birdseye_B_C_cover.jpg

T590.png

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

lenovotv
HDMI
Views: 1,493
Message 2 of 4

Re: ThinkPad T590

When will the 4K version be available in Canada? It just reads "soon" on the product page.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,450
Message 3 of 4

It isn't available in U.S. either.  I assume there is a delay getting the high-resolution, DolbyVision screens from a supplier.  I'm sure Lenovo would like to say something more concrete than "soon", but it is beyond their control.  Products are announced using scheduled delivery dates that come from component manufacturers, but when the parts are delayed, so are the machines.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
lenovotv
HDMI
Views: 1,447
Message 4 of 4

Thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Posts
Top Kudoed Authors